About Our Custom Orthotics
Why Use our bespoke orthotic products?
First and foremost we care about patients and patient outcomes, we believe in the versatility and superior outcomes that custom orthotics can deliver to patients. Of course these outcomes require complete trust and simple, yet professional support and communication from your orthotic lab. It is this dedication that drives our service and product development.
Above all else our custom orthoses products are absolutely 100% bespoke and individual. No library devices or shape matched insoles. Just hard work and effort, as should be expected!
What Type of Orthotics do you make?
Precision Made Orthotics make all varieties, styles and forms of foot orthotic products.
Our speciality are milled orthotic products, our devices are completely bespoke and should be considered a premium option. If you do not see a device listed, please just write your request and we will deliver to your specification.
- Milled Custom Insoles.
- Vacuum Formed Custom Insoles.
- Semi-Bespoke Insoles.
- Sized Insoles.
How do you make Precision Orthotics?
Your patients orthotics are designed by podiatrists, we care about patients and offer experience and dedication to assit our clients in achieving results.
- Scanning The Cast/Foot
- Design The Orthotic
- Convert to Milling Files
- Machine the Orthotic or Mould
- Orthotic is Finished
See our process pages for further details on the Precision Made Orthotics highly accurate manufacturing stages.
- Polypropylene Homopolymer
- Carbon Flex
- XT Sprint Carbon Composit
- Superb product range and we supply only 100% Custom Product. Great patient compliance and the most accurate product assists our customers in gaining results for patients.
- The very best quality materials and manufuacturing systems, coupled with the most advanced orthoses design software available.
- Super Freindly, Super Fast and Super Efficient. Service as it should be. If there is a problem we call you and Remeber the PMOrthotics Guarantee for dispatch of 7 days.
- Highly experienced clinicians design all orthoses, this is not a job for the unqualified, despite the cost savings that could be achieved by using non registered professionals!
- Fantastic Custom Sized and Prescribed Orthotic range, that is very cost effective.
Suffering Foot, Ankle and Leg Pain in Telford, Shrewsbury or Wolverhampton?
Patients please visit my Podiatry clinic site at WWW.THEFOOTDOCTOR.CO.UK for help and assistance. Sports Podiatry and Heel pain Clinic.